If you don't have an existing cluster, follow the quickstart to create an AKS cluster.
- Epinio v0.1.0 has been tested with Azure AKS incl. kubernetes version v1.20.9
- Epinio installation passed on a 2 node cluster with Standard_D3_v2 instances
- To just try out Epinio, e.g. 2 Standard_D2_v2 are sufficient
Beside advanced installation options, there are two ways of installing Epinio:
- For test environments. This should work on nearly any kubernetes distribution. Epinio will try to automatically create a magic DNS domain, e.g. 10.0.0.1.omg.howdoi.website.
- For test and production environments. You will define a system domain, e.g. test.example.com.